Thought I would post the collars that I made last week in class! I first made a mandarin or a Nehru collar. This is just the stand of the collar that I had previously drafted.
I also made a conventional shirt collar last term which was attached to the shirt I made!
I’m loving the results that I’m getting in my pattern cutting classes and I’m making garments and completing techniques that I haven’t done before, however sometimes class can be a bit slow! We are at all different levels of abilities and this can be frustrating for everyone sometimes! I do wish we were put into sets as I believe it would benefit both people like me who have been sewing for a few years now or are more confident and those who are starting out from scratch and need more time on focus on other areas. However, that doesn’t mean that we don’t all have a great time in our Friday lessons! Hope you enjoyed 🙂 would love to see other people’s attempts at these collars!!